|Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Login|
|SSL Certificate CSR Creation for Oracle Wallet Manager|
1) In Oracle Wallet Manager choose Operations from the menu. Select Create Certificate Request to open the Create Certificate dialog box.
2)Enter the following information in the required fields:
4) Click OK again to return to the main window.
5) In Oracle Wallet Manager choose Operations from the menu. Select Export Certificate Request.
6) Enter the directory where you want to save the CSR. Enter a file name in the Enter File Name field.
7) Click OK. You can now open the CSR file you generated in a text editor and paste the contents in the certificate ordering process.
8) After you receive your SSL Certificate from MangoCA, you can install it.
Note: Oracle Wallet Manager does not appear to support wildcard SSL certificates.
|No related articles were found.|
|No attachments were found.|
Powered by Mango Certifying Authority